Turn the case cover counter-clockwise to open the casing.
Insert one CR2450 battery.
Close the case cover.
Place the sensor where leakage can potentially happen.
- This sensor must be in the range of an eKoral controller.
- The sensor must not be submerged! Only the 3 contacts on the bottom side should be moisturized.
- Sensor must be placed flat on a surface with the metal tips touching the surface.
- Keep away from high magnetic field environment.
- Keep away from corrosive environment.
Pair the sensor with the controller and name the device by using the eKoral App.
Setup is complete.